Light Pictures / Ideas / Options

Light Pictures / Ideas / Options

Trying to add some lights to my 88. Just wondering what mounts/lights people were using besides stock. Looking for aftermarket ideas that will wire into the factory harness. I have a stock setup so believe that was limited to the factory head light wattage. I want to say 80? I may be wrong. Anyway, was looking for some pic/ideas/opinions. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel60 View Post
    Trying to add some lights to my 88. Just wondering what mounts/lights people were using besides stock. Looking for aftermarket ideas that will wire into the factory harness. I have a stock setup so believe that was limited to the factory head light wattage. I want to say 80? I may be wrong. Anyway, was looking for some pic/ideas/opinions. Any help is appreciated.
    100W is stock stator, however'; 60-70W is continuous duty cycle. You can upgrade to an aftermarket 200W Stator with continuous duty cycle of 135W.

Lot's of LED options, Bars, Mounts, some you will have to adapt, use a different Rectifier/regulator, added battery, ect...nothing will plug directly into the OEM wire harness except stock lighting. I suggest not altering the stock harness in any way, just adapt the new lighting to fit.

Carlos

Carlos,
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't really want to run a battery or upgrade the stator since it is all oem. I was hoping to remove the stock light and wire in a small LED pod or bullet style but I don't want to cause any damage.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links