Best stuff to clean seat

Best stuff to clean seat

Whats everyone use to clean and preserve the seat? Looking to clean mine up a bit and soften the material a bit. Thanks !!

Try "Rejuvenate Leather & Vinyl Cleaner", or "Meguiars", "303"...just about any 'gentle' cleaner to start with.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    Try "Rejuvenate Leather & Vinyl Cleaner", or "Meguiars", "303"...just about any 'gentle' cleaner to start with.

Carlos

ok will do, thanks for the feedback

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

The 303 brand stuff is really good.

I got some Autozone meguiars vinyl cleaner and it cleaned it pretty well but not good enough. I'm going to give the 303 a shot. Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by mzunno2 View Post
    I got some Autozone meguiars vinyl cleaner and it cleaned it pretty well but not good enough. I'm going to give the 303 a shot. Thanks !!
    As a very last resort, only if the listed cleaners don't work; get 100% Alkaline Cleaner Concentration (ACC), dilute 1 part to 10 parts with water, and wipe down clean, rinse well immediately with water. Keep upping the ACC as needed to remove all stains. Be cautious with the ACC, it will clean everything to new, it can also destroy your seat if you leave it on for long periods of time, rinse, rinse, and rinse.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    As a very last resort, only if the listed cleaners don't work; get 100% Alkaline Cleaner Concentration (ACC), dilute 1 part to 10 parts with water, and wipe down clean, rinse well immediately with water. Keep upping the ACC as needed to remove all stains. Be cautious with the ACC, it will clean everything to new, it can also destroy your seat if you leave it on for long periods of time, rinse, rinse, and rinse.

Carlos
    ok great thanks. Ill give that a shot if nothing else works. Any input on how to remove spider webbing/ crows feet from my plastics ??

Quote Originally Posted by mzunno2 View Post
    ok great thanks. Ill give that a shot if nothing else works. Any input on how to remove spider webbing/ crows feet from my plastics ??
    Hard to remove....try Ultimate Compound, SwirlX, and ScratcX 2.0.

Other advice is try wet sanding from course to as fine as possible with emery cloth, then follow through with polishing/lapping compounds. Their are folks that have mastered the 'art' of making old-worn out plastics look like new, I am not one of them, just don't have the time. However; search around, you will find a source or two that can rejuvenate your 250R plastics to like new.

Carlos

Ill give that a shot. Thanks for the help. Great info !!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links