Contracthunter's Roll Lobo Build; give credit where credit is due...!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Contracthunter's Roll Lobo Build; give credit where credit is due...!

  1. #1
    Senior Member acecarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alta Loma, California
    Posts
    12,444

    Contracthunter's Roll Lobo Build; give credit where credit is due...!

    Name:  CH Roll.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  11.2 KBName:  CH Roll 1.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  11.4 KB

    Not very often do you see complete builds with an emphasis on 100% quality. The above two pictures do little justice to such an awesome build. Check this link out: https://www.trx250r.net/forum/project...sign-lobo.html

    .NET member Contracthunter aka Justin embarked and accomplished such a build. Justin’s Roll Lobo is a great example of meticulous attention to detail, and the restoration of the Lobo to a level rarely achieved, one that a lot of us dream to accomplish.

    Not only did Justin achieve such an awesome build, and shared it with all of us on .NET; he also entered his Roll Lobo and WON QOTM for May on the ‘other site’. Winning QOTM left no question whose entry was the ‘BEST’…regardless of any comments or actions; your victory cannot be taken away. . Not an easy feat to accomplish on any forum...

    Congratulations once again Justin; great accomplishment…!

    Carlos

  2. #2
    Senior Member dham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    515
    Definitely a stand out quad even when sitting next to other great machines. Best of the best!

  3. #3
    Senior Member sameltoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,807
    Great looking bike!
    Good thing it was a "build" month, nobody can cry about a chain lol
    All in good fun, Nice build!
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member CONTRACTHUNTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by dham View Post
    Definitely a stand out quad even when sitting next to other great machines. Best of the best!
    Couldn't have said it better myself ! Thanks man !

    Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post


    Not very often do you see complete builds with an emphasis on 100% quality. The above two pictures do little justice to such an awesome build. Check this link out: https://www.trx250r.net/forum/project...sign-lobo.html


    .NET member Contracthunter aka Justin embarked and accomplished such a build. Justin’s Roll Lobo is a great example of meticulous attention to detail, and the restoration of the Lobo to a level rarely achieved, one that a lot of us dream to accomplish.


    Not only did Justin achieve such an awesome build, and shared it with all of us on .NET; he also entered his Roll Lobo and WON QOTM for May on the ‘other site’. Winning QOTM left no question whose entry was the ‘BEST’…regardless of any comments or actions; your victory cannot be taken away. . Not an easy feat to accomplish on any forum...


    Congratulations once again Justin; great accomplishment…!


    Carlos
    Thanks Carlos ! I couldn't have done it without the restoration that you and your team did on the Chassis and not to mention building the power plant intake to exhaust .
    acecarlos likes this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member douglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    fitchburg ma
    Posts
    2,861
    i'm glad i diden't build my bike while yours was front and center. this is a beauty indeed i'm glad i had priviledge to see this machine come to life.

  7. #6
    Senior Member acecarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alta Loma, California
    Posts
    12,444
    Quote Originally Posted by dham View Post
    Definitely a stand out quad even when sitting next to other great machines. Best of the best!
    'Best of the Best', 'Cream of the Crop', 'The Best of All', 'Flower of the Flock', 'Pick of the Bunch', 'Optimal, 'Greater'...on and on; can't state enough

    Carlos

  8. #7
    Senior Member Robsessed88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    westminster, md
    Posts
    1,321
    S i c k
    CONTRACTHUNTER likes this.

  9. #8
    Senior Member acecarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alta Loma, California
    Posts
    12,444
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    i'm glad i diden't build my bike while yours was front and center. this is a beauty indeed i'm glad i had priviledge to see this machine come to life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsessed88 View Post
    S i c k
    X2...!

    Carlos
    CONTRACTHUNTER likes this.

  10. #9
    Senior Member aztecgwynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mesa Az
    Posts
    1,596
    I remember seeing that bike at BDT! It definitely is a head turner not to mention it's a Roll bike! And restored from what I saw the right way by Carlos and his staff!!!!
    CONTRACTHUNTER likes this.

  11. #10
    Senior Member sameltoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by aztecgwynn View Post
    I remember seeing that bike at BDT! It definitely is a head turner not to mention it's a Roll bike! And restored from what I saw the right way by Carlos and his staff!!!!
    Is This is a BDT build?
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •