ATC 250r front tire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ATC 250r front tire

What is the best front tire for the atc ,i cant seem to find to many options . In need to replace mine and wanted some feedback from you members Thx

Quote Originally Posted by OLDDog65 View Post
    What is the best front tire for the atc ,i cant seem to find to many options . In need to replace mine and wanted some feedback from you members Thx
    Depends on what you are using your ATC250R for; a General Rider, Woods, MX, TT, Flat Track...?

Combinations of Rim Sizes and Different Tire Sizes will give you the Best based on your Riding needs.

Carlos
    BDT WURKS RACING....WWW.BDTMOTORSPORTS.COM ON EBAY TRY 250RTRIKES...OR CALL 909-466-9152...BDT IS THE HOME OF THE 250R....LARGEST NEW AND USED PARTS INVENTORY IN STOCK...."SIMPLY THE BEST"

Cheetah tires makes some nice Atc replacement tires..

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Thank you i checked out cheetah and they look like a good replacement , its going to be a general rider no dunes in central illinois so that will work fine ,looks a lot like an ohtsu tire .

I think that’s what they were trying to do ,make a replacement tire close to an ohtsu...

Quote Originally Posted by Action69 View Post
    I think that’s what they were trying to do ,make a replacement tire close to an ohtsu...
    Still, take a look at other tire and rim combinations. Even for MX or Woods, and specially for TT or Duner's their are much better setups; bigger rims, smaller tires, bigger tires, ect...those racing any of these venues would provide a good example.

Carlos
    BDT WURKS RACING....WWW.BDTMOTORSPORTS.COM ON EBAY TRY 250RTRIKES...OR CALL 909-466-9152...BDT IS THE HOME OF THE 250R....LARGEST NEW AND USED PARTS INVENTORY IN STOCK...."SIMPLY THE BEST"

What size wheel and Front tire dunner setup do you like?

The Kenda Front Max is a good front tire. It's better than Cheetah for responsive steering, but doesn't have the OEM look .
    1982 ATC 250R
    1984 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250R
    1988 TRX 250R
    1989 TRX 250R

I’ve been using Kenda front max for awhile now, it’s usually the cheapest and the best I’ve found. I have a 23.5 for the dunes on an OE gold rim; the bigger tire gives more “floatation” in the sand from what I’ve heard, but the 23in. tire is good all around so I have the 23in. Kenda max on a silver 350x rim to swap out when necessary.

Is the Kenda Heavy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links