Prayers for Neil & Family
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By acecarlos
  • 2 Post By Big_Mike

Thread: Prayers for Neil & Family

Prayers for Neil & Family

Neil had a heart attack recently, after open heart surgery is recovering with his family at his side. All the Best to Neil, a great guy and 250R & 2 stroke enthusiasts. Let's pray & hope for a quick and full recovery.

God Bless Neil & his Family...!!!

Carlos
    aztecgwynn likes this.

I hope you recover quick Neil!! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!!!
    aztecgwynn and christph7 like this.
    1986 Honda FourTrax 250R
    BDT Puma coming soon..

Junior Member threewheelin-feelin's Avatar
    i saw a few weeks ago he has been going thrue alot. i hope he makes a full recovery. does anyone know if anyone is running his shop? i have some parts there and havent heard anything.
    85 ATC310R
    85 ATC250R
    85 ATC250ES
    16 BRUTE FORCE 750

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Hey folks
    First time I've really be able to be on the computer, but got a little update.
    Went in on Sept 9th for a heart cath, woke up Wed morning at 4:45 am after having a triple bypass. Came through that fine, went home & came back to the hospital for my check so to be released, almost passed out during the Xray so they put me into the ER. They did a catscan & found a 9.8 cm mass on my right kidney & found it to be cancer.
    I'm going in for cancer surgery Monday Nov 18th.
    I want to Thank each of you for your thoughts & prayers, because I know prayer works. I've put it in Gods hands, just like I have with any other problem I've encountered over the years.
    Again, Thanks to you all & Thank you Carlos for starting this thread.
    Love you folks, Neil

Not the best of news, but that is good they found the cancer. I know I have not said much to you in the past, but definitely want to reach out and wish you a fast recovery. One foot in the gutter, one fist in the goal. Blessings and prayers from Texas.

-Jason

been thinking about you since i heard the news.really missed you at the last race.hoping for a quick recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Leigh Racing View Post
    Hey folks
    First time I've really be able to be on the computer, but got a little update.
    Went in on Sept 9th for a heart cath, woke up Wed morning at 4:45 am after having a triple bypass. Came through that fine, went home & came back to the hospital for my check so to be released, almost passed out during the Xray so they put me into the ER. They did a catscan & found a 9.8 cm mass on my right kidney & found it to be cancer.
    I'm going in for cancer surgery Monday Nov 18th.
    I want to Thank each of you for your thoughts & prayers, because I know prayer works. I've put it in Gods hands, just like I have with any other problem I've encountered over the years.
    Again, Thanks to you all & Thank you Carlos for starting this thread.
    Love you folks, Neil
    Glad you got the chance to respond and visit .NET....this is your internet 250R family that cares for your well being :-)

God's plans are beyond all of us, however; I can only hope for the very Best, and Pray for a quick and full recovery. Hope to see you on .NET and Track side very soon Neil....!

Carlos

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links