I have well over $11,000 in this bike and its NEVER BEEN RIDDEN yet!!. ESR 370 Built by GauthierRacing. best of the best in parts..Lectron44mm carb, ShearerPipe is in the mail to replace the ESR i have on it now, +6 swingarm, 3000 in chrome, $550 in powdercoat.EVERYTHING on this bike is powdercoated candy red, or dipped in triple chrome..steel braided everything!. lines, hoses with anodized fittings, slingshot lock up clutch, smooth buffs w 12 paddles.. you name it i probably have it on the bike!. working in the gulf i never get to ride it.. shes been built for like 2 months now and ive only had a chance to start her a couple times.. still havent finished the heat cycles" break in" period!....If youre interested PM me.. and before you do unless you have a RZR900 NO TRADES!!!..and no tire kickers or bullshitters..the bike has everything and im not in a bind to sell it, but i hate to see it sit in the garage...asking $10,000..right%20side%20close%20up.jpgrear w plastics.jpgleft side w plastics.jpgrear view.jpgleft side 1.jpg