R I P DnB_racing - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: R I P DnB_racing

R I P DnB_racing

I am with you Douglas; it was a shock to me as well. I did get a call from the guy who purchased Barry's dream TRX250R, talked to him at length about Barry and what he purchased, seems like a good guy. Hopefully I made good on expressing Barry's dream, and what the quad meant to him. I do feel he does realize he has something very special.

Rest In Peace my friend Barry....!

Carlos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad night here i was on face book and i came up on a post of a leagers frame for sale $ 5000 in leominster ma. i clicked on the post and trhere it was BARRY'S leagers frame for sale. i read through the comments. and sure enough it was being sold as frame swingarm and arms for $ 5000. i could not contain myself i wrote a long comment on the dreams that barry had and that his son sold them after his death. i made alot of comments about how i was friends with him before his son was born and his love of atv;s and his dream bike that was for him the holy grail.i also posted about a time when it was myself my son barry his son dean nate and todd were at nates shop and barry said if i ever die what would happen to his bikes nate and i both said we would not let his son get his bikes. well barry died and his got his bikes and sold them. i also said barry would be rolling over in his grave but he would still love his son. the seller almost instantly replied with don't you think its strange you were talking about who gets his bikes before he died ? i replied barry started the conversation. then the entire post was deleated or removed. ugh so pissed right now. got to say its not about me getting his pride and joy its about watching this go down in flames.

Ya he's been selling off different things. I tried offering 6000 knowing he paid 4 and sold whatever, he obviously didn't take. Too bad
    RIDE WHATEVER IS NOT BROKEN!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Barry was & is one of my favority people I have met in the 250R world. Nothing will chance that, his son selling Barry's quad is a shame, someday he will look back and realize he went about all of this the wrong way.

Carlos

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links