R I P DnB_racing - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: R I P DnB_racing

Very unexpected and sad news for his family and friends. Take a moment guys to think of and be with your loved ones. This was fast and we need to realize just how short our time here can be. We often take many things for granted.
    again, RIP Barry
    Robsessed88 likes this.

Wow this is really sad news. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends especially his children. I didnt know Barry personally only from the forum but it sounds like he was the "real deal", a true gem of a Father and Friend. Like already stated death is never easy especially when its unexpected. I'll miss his presence on here. He always seemed positive and friendly and very knowledable. Its guys like Barry that have made this forum so great to be a part of. RIP Barry and May God Be With You Always brother.

Well let me tell you he was the best!! I just was with him last week! I was working in Leominster and stayed an extra day to have dinner with him! I bought him a steak dinner. Barry also took me last year for lobster in New Hampshire! I'm so depressed right now I can't even think. To those of you who talked to him on forums or facebook is nothing compared to what those who actually knew him. I'm not taking anything away from anyone but that guy was awesome. He took me to where his laeger was and I seen it in person! Damn I can't believe this shit!

I think it would be great to organize a 250r.net meet somewhere this summer in remembrance of Barry and in his honor. Maybe even at an event like ashtubula or something similar???

Oh my. Terrible news. I didn't know him since I am new here, but from what you guys have said, it seems a great person will be missed. My prayers for his family and friends.

Thanks to all the kind words i think of how filled he would be knowing what a presence he left behind he was a very humble man. Barry his son Dean myself and my son Douglas rode together many times in the past we were dads watching our boys learn to ride when they were younger we kept them between us to keep an eye out for there safety. one time barry was in the lead in a tight trail his son dean was behind him i was behind dean and my son was behind me i watched his son ditch his bike on its side i jumped off to help by that time Barry had spun arround and noticed behind me my some had flipped over his bike.
    we righted up the machines and laughed about it later once we knew our boys were safe. I spoke with his son we should be meeting in the am.

Quote Originally Posted by mx-r-man View Post
    Well let me tell you he was the best!! I just was with him last week! I was working in Leominster and stayed an extra day to have dinner with him! I bought him a steak dinner. Barry also took me last year for lobster in New Hampshire! I'm so depressed right now I can't even think. To those of you who talked to him on forums or facebook is nothing compared to what those who actually knew him. I'm not taking anything away from anyone but that guy was awesome. He took me to where his laeger was and I seen it in person! Damn I can't believe this shit!
    I was with him that morning i gave him his tank back i was using to line up my plastics. he asked me if i wanted to meet you but i had vollyballl that late afternoon. Please let the other forum know as he has friends there as well.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FerrinMotorsports View Post
    Douglas any parts that I have that can help you with the build for his son they are yours.....let me know....Barry was a class act through and through.....I will be praying for his family

Jeff Ferrin
    thanks Jeff

A 250r meet/gathering to reminence and celebrate his life, share stories of Barry and his love for his family, friends and 250r's just seems to be a good way to show him respect and love. Its just a thought. If anyone is interested or has any ideas of anything else or in the future I'll be there for sure.

WOW... such a shock and so sad.... thoughts and prayers are with you Douglas and his family....
    1987 TRX250r
    1989 Suzuki Quadzilla
    2012 Can-Am Renegade 1000 Xxc
    2011 Ski-Doo MXZ 600 TNT E-tec

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links