Honda TRX250R Forums banner

Glamis for halloween

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  aka2slow 
#1 ·
Me and a big group of guys are driving from texas to glamis the weekend before halloween. I know its gunna be a busy weekend i was hopeing to see some nice 250r's out there is anyone planning on going the weekend before or after

#5 ·
this will be my fourth year to go cant wait. were u there last year about the same date vader, last year was the first time i had ever seen a missle 250r there was one that kept driving by our camp it was a awesome bike im hooked it will be my next build. I wait all year long for this trip amazing dunes

#6 · (Edited)
Yep that was me. I roll out to Glamis with a large group usually the week before Halloween every year. We usually camp in Glamis flats. Another member on here, FatireCrash might roll out with his Missile and camp with us as well. I also have 2 other buddies who now have Missiles and are with the same group. So there's a good chance we might have 4 missiles duning out there Oct 19th weekend. :cool:

Reactions: aka2slow
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.